Chevy is selling all the Corvette and Corvette Z06 models it can build, driving wait times for some models into the years-long timeframe. That gives buyers a lot of time to think while they wait for their new mid-engine sports car to show up. Bummer, yes, but never underestimate the magic a bored, obsessed enthusiast can make with a little extra time on their hands. One of them just dug up a hidden configurator for the upcoming electric Corvette, dubbed the ERay. It’s important to note that we’re likely looking at a hybrid here, not a Corvette EV or PHEV.
Yet another company has learned the pitfalls of trying to implement full-self driving technology, but this time it’s not an automaker. According to a new report from Automotive News, the long-rumored Apple car appears to have been pushed back to around 2026 because the desired functionality can’t be achieved with today’s technologies.
LOS ANGELES – Lost in all the Prius hoopla is the Toyota bZ SUV concept.
The brand chose the show as a prime (get it?) opportunity to show a batter-electric SUV that could, and almost certainly does, preview a future vehicle for its lineup. Building off the bZ4X EV, this concept also showcases the use of “green” materials. The seats are made from plant-based materials, for example, and recycled materials are also used.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Grant P Farrell Oh no the dealership kept the car for hours on two occasions before giving me a loaner for two months while they supposedly replaced the ECU. I hate cords so I've only connected it wirelessly. Next I'm gonna try using the usb-c in the center console and leaving the phone plugged in in there, not as convenient but it might lower my blood pressure.
- Jeff Tiny electrical parts are ruining today's cars! What can they ...
- CEastwood From zero there is nowhere to go but up . BYD isn't sold in the U.S. and most Teslas are ugly azz 90s looking plain jane drone mobiles . I've only seen one Rivian on the road and it 's not looking good for them . I live out in the sticks of NW NJ and EVs just aren't practical here , but the local drag strip thrives in the warmer months with most cars making the trip from New York .
- Lorenzo Aw, that's just the base price. Toyota dealers aren't in the same class as BMW/Porsche upsellers, and the Toyota base is more complete, but nobody will be driving that model off the lot at that price.
- Mike The cost if our busing program is 6.2 million for our average size district in NJ. It was 3.5 last year.