Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- 28-Cars-Later Well, 28% of course.The better question is what to do with the rest of the more interesting demands.
- Ravenuer This sounds stupid. I'm in NY and can renew everything online. For nothing, other than the normal registration fee.
- Michael Oh good. Another thing to get hacked. Yayyyy...
- ToolGuy $749 plus $150 for installation and $95 per year for the good one. Totally worth it. 🙂
- Syke As long as we're talking "purchase cost" and "annual subscription fee", I'll stick with the current plain old metal plates. If the patrolling police officer or toll road transponder has difficulty reading it, too bad.