General Motors hasn’t had the smoothest time with its move to “in-house” the infotainment software in its vehicles. The Chevrolet Blazer EV has seen a stop-sale in recent months while the automaker gets its ducks in a row, and now, we’re talking about the GMC Canyon and Chevrolet Colorado. GM voluntarily paused sales of its popular midsize trucks to fix issues with their software.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Pgb65773699 I enjoyed it, it is what you expect , funny
- Redapple2 Brandee. Another Stanford grad. Bankman Fried. The blood test girl. Mary Barra.
- Redapple2 CruiseSTUPID, battery problems, software, killing carplay and AM. Why is this so hard.
- Alan Like all testing and analysis work you need a good set of requirements. If you don't you'll find or end up with gaps.
- Alan In aviation there is more vigourous testing, well, until Boeing changed things.