Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- The Oracle This is the car that no one wants. Lotsa luck.
- The Oracle Good get these little turds off the road.
- Fred I thought about getting an Elise, but I set a price target of $20,000 which it never got to. So I'm still happy with my old Elan, even if I look stupid getting in and out of.
- Kwik_Shift The perfect 15 Minute City vehicle. You'll own nothing and be happy.
- Wjtinfwb Thank God. One of the worst 6 hours of my life was a drive from Atlanta to Destin FL in an Enterprise supplied Renegade Limited. Hands down, the worst car I've ever spent any time in, including the old Jeep Patriot's and Chevy Cavalier's. I've rejected them soundly ever since at any rental counter in the country, once choosing a 48k mile Nissan Sentra over a brand new Renegade at the Reno Hertz counter. I'd have taken a Schwinn if that had been the alternative!