Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Corey Lewis While they look cool, the focus on the agricultural underpinnings seems to be an issue for everyday use. Old school recirc ball steering makes them not much fun on the road. Every review likes the idea but bemoans how it actually drives. I'm interested to see if they update it with a more on-road friendly version. Kudos to one man for making his dream of a new mass production Defender happen, however.
- Jkross22 Since most new cars are being sold at or above MSRP, there's plenty of pork to offer this up at cost. Free PR, helps with the green cred and a buyer is feeling less.... what's the word.... sodomized.... when they buy a new car. The dealer and mfg are still way ahead.
- Analoggrotto It's news to me that Asians are from the Country of Asia.
- Corey Lewis Shocking how long they kept making these.
- Arthur Dailey When we move out of the city (Greater Toronto Area) the predominant reason will be getting away from the traffic. A few weeks ago, my nephew was rear ended. When he got out of his car and walked back to the SUV that hit him, the SUV driver waited and then drove off. My nephew was not 'quick enough' to get the license plate, but called the police who explained that they get about two dozen such incidents every day. Toronto used to be called 'New York City run by the Swiss'. It is now closer to the NYC of the 1970's-80's in regards to traffic laws.