Here’s How To Get the Best Deal on Winter Tires Right Now
Autumn is here in full swing and temperatures are starting to drop. That means it’s time to start thinking about winter tires. The good news is that eBay has some incredible deals on winter tires, so you can save money while also making your vehicle safer to drive this winter.
eBay Winter Tire Coupon
The best way to save money on winter tires is to take advantage of the eBay winter tire coupon that is running until October 23, 2022.
With this coupon, you can save up to $200 on a set of winter tires. Unlike some other winter tire deals at other retailers, this is no mail in rebate. You can will save your money right at the time of purchase.
To take advantage, just use the coupon code TIRESALE22 at checkout. You will save $100 if you spend at least $500 on winter tires, $150 if you spend at least $750, and $200 if you spend at least $1000. The discount applies to the purchase price, excluding shipping, handling, and taxes. And if you have two vehicles that need winter tires, you are in luck. You can use the coupon twice!
But Wait…There’s More!
Beyond the abovementioned eBay winter tire coupon, there are many great winter tires deals to be had on eBay.com. Below we will look at some of the top winter tires available, all of which you can save big on right now.
Goodyear WinterCommand Ultra
Designed for passenger vehicles and SUVs, the Goodyear WinterCommand Ultra relies on its Cryo-Adaptive compound to keep the rubber flexible for fantastic cold-weather performance. You can save 25% on most sizes right now on eBay.
Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3
If you are in the market for run flat winter tire, check out the Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3. It relies on a new sipe design to better handle snowy roads, while its run flat design makes sure you will make it home if you suffer a puncture this winter. We are seeing deals up to 25% off on eBay right now.
Yokohama iceGUARD iG53
Perfect for everything from passenger cars to mini vans, the Yokohama iceGUARD iG53 is ready for anything that winter throws your way. Its unique 3D triple sipes offer fantastic winter performance and next-level stability. We are seeing deals from 15% to 25% off on the majority of tire sizes on eBay.com.
Dunlop Winter Maxx 2
The Dunlop Winter Maxx 2 is a touring winter tire that excels in snowy and wet conditions, while also promising a comfortable drive. You can save 25% on select sizes right now on eBay.
Continental VikingContact 7
Boasting what Continental calls an active grip silica, the VikingContact 7 is a great choice for winter driving. We are seeing deals up to 25% off on most sizes right now on eBay.
Nokian Hakkapeliitta R5
The Nokian Hakkapeliitta R5 is one of the best winter tires available to day. It features fantastic grip in the coldest climates while keeping the road noise to a minimum. eBay currently has discounts on a wide variety of sizes for this tire up to 31% off. That can same you hundreds of dollars off MSRP.
Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2
A great all-around winter tire, the Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2 is designed for SUVs and crossovers. It boasts a wide contact patch to provide grip in the nastiest conditions. We are finding deals up to 25% off on eBay right now on select sizes. If one of them fits your vehicle, it is a deal worth taking advantage of.
General Altimax Arctic 12 - Studdable
For next level winter performance, check out the studdable General Altimax Arctic 12. Without studs, this tire provides excellent grip in low temperatures, but adding studs makes this an ice-gripping champion. You can save 25% on select sizes right now on eBay.
Cooper Discoverer Snow Claw – Studdable
Designed for trucks and SUVs, the Cooper Discoverer Snow Claw is studdable for unbeatable performance on icy roads. You can save 15% on select sizes right now on eBay.com.
We are committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using the retail links in our product reviews. Learn more about how this works.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Tassos Government cheese for millionaires, while idiot Joe biden adds trillions to the debt.What a country (IT ONCE WAS!)
- Tassos screw the fat cat incompetents. Let them rot. No deal.
- MaintenanceCosts I think if there's one thing we can be sure of given Toyota's recent decisions it's that the strongest version of the next Camry will be a hybrid. Sadly, the buttery V6 is toast.A Camry with the Highlander/Sienna PSD powertrain would be basically competitive in the sedan market, with the slow death of V6 and big-turbo options. But for whatever reason it seems like that powertrain is capacity challenged. Not sure why, as there's nothing exotic in it.A Camry with the Hybrid Max powertrain would be bonkers, easily the fastest thing in segment. It would likewise be easy to build; again, there's nothing exotic in the Hybrid Max powertrain. (And Hybrid Max products don't seem to be all that constrained, so far.)
- Analoggrotto The readers of TTAC deserve better than a bunch of Kia shills posing as journalists.
- Lou_BC How do they work covered in snow, ice, mud, dust and water? Vibration?