Opinion: The Mustang Mach-E Really is A Mustang, and Let's Not Pretend It Isn't
ExJeeper on Jun 21, 2021
You’re all too hung up on the name. The main pony point here, is the fact a Mustang Mach E isn’t a “Mustang,” since it does not have an internal combustion engine, as ALL Mustang automobiles have had, since the development of the first concept car. It’s a plug and play EV that runs on battery juice, not octane, and requires an electrical charge. It’s your basic full-sized RC car without the RC (yet). RC’s were fun, other than range issues and the countless batteries and chargers needed to “play.” Though the neighborhood cats were grateful for that “down time.”
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Redapple2 C2 is the best. C3 next. Then C7 (looking at you jimII).
- Jeff S Vulpine--True the CAFE rules are for ICE.
- Gray I grew up in the era of Panther and Fox platforms. If only they developed a good looking two door Conti. The four doors became a cult in their own right. And kept the 351W as a top line option.
- Vulpine ABSOLUTELY YES!!! Bring back the TRUE compact trucks. The demand for them is far higher than the OEMs want to admit.
- Brn More likely, with Google having troubles, the money tree isn't as ripe as it once was and cutbacks are needed.I hope the overall industry continues to evolve. When I get the the point I can't easily drive, I would still appreciate the independence that autonomous vehicles can bring.