2018 Super Bowl LII Car Commercials – Live(-ish) Coverage!
The Super Bowl LII automotive commercials are upon us.
I’ll be posting them below the jump, in reverse chronological order from their appearance. Keep refreshing your page to see the latest!
It’s a Jeep commercial. You wouldn’t understand.
Hyundai makes people think they are being randomly selected by airport security, only to let them know that they are good people who have supported pediatric cancer research.
Toyota, like all car makers, is all about mobility these days. In other words, the next Corolla will be a connected bicycle.
Kia employs a scarf enthusiast.
Jeep and Jeff Goldblum: A magical pair.
Lexus and superheroes – a winning combo.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Kwik_Shift A manual bug eye WRX wagon (2001-03) would interest me more.
- El scotto Ferrari develops a way to put a virtual car in real time traffic? Will it be multiple virtual players in a possible infinite number of real drivers in real time situations?This will be one of the greatest things ever or a niche video game.
- El scotto It's said that many military regulations are written in blood. Every ship's wheel or aircraft joystick has a human hand on it at all times when a ship or aircraft are under power. Tanks, APC's and other ground vehicles probably operate under the same rules. Even with those regulations accidents still happen. There is no such thing as an unmanned autopilot, ever. Someone has to be on the stick at all times.I do not think MB understands what a sue-happy nation the USA is. The 1st leased MB in a wreck while this Type 3 "Semi-Autonomous" driving, or whatever it is called, will result in an automatic lawsuit. Expect a class action lawsuit after the 1st personal lawsuit is filed. Yes, new MB owners can afford and ever are lawyers.Mercedes Benz; "The best wrecks or nothing!" Oh and has anyone noticed that Toyota/Lexus and Honda/Acura, the gray suit with white shirt and striped tie, automobile companies have stayed away from any autonomous driving nonsense?
- Merc190 Very streamlined but not distinctive enough for a Mercedes. And besides, the streetcar of the early 20th century seems a far more efficient and effective method of people moving in essentially an autonomous manner. A motor car is meant to be driven with proper attention to what's important in every situation. To design it otherwise is idiotic and contradictory.
- Abqhudson Passenger seating in recent accords has been unacceptable with my 5’2” wife forced to look at the dash while sitting in the hole provided.