2015 Toyota Yaris Has "European Flavor", We're Afraid To Ask…
Toyota is touting a new “European flavor” for the 2015 Yaris. I’m not sure what that means, but it does evoke bad memories of the chevre I left in my suitcase after coming home from the Paris Auto Show.
More by Derek Kreindler
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts If you trust that Tesla vehicles are capable of "Full Self-Driving," then maybe you should also trust that this is surface contamination and that the underlying metal is unaffected.(Although it's also worth mentioning that surface contamination comes off traditionally painted cars with a sponge and a little soap.)
- Ajla They are expecting flat sales?!
- Honda1 Losing 45k per vehicle! This company won't be around to release the R2. Put a fork in it!
- Zipper69 Alternatively, get cousin Goober in the back seat going "VROOM, VROOM"
- John The answer is to wipe it off? I don't recall ever having to "wife off rust" in any car I've ever owned. Well... once a year claybar for rail dust maybe.