2015 Toyota Yaris Has "European Flavor", We're Afraid To Ask…
July 23rd, 2014 12:29 PM Share
Toyota is touting a new “European flavor” for the 2015 Yaris. I’m not sure what that means, but it does evoke bad memories of the chevre I left in my suitcase after coming home from the Paris Auto Show.
Published July 23rd, 2014 11:00 AM
Join the conversation
3 of 62 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MaintenanceCosts This class of car competes hard with Chargers/Challengers and modded diesel pickups for the douchey-driving crown.
- 28-Cars-Later Corey - I think I am going to issue a fatwa demanding a cool kids car meetup in July somewhere in the Ohio region.
- Master Baiter Might as well light 50 $100 bills on fire.
- Mike1041 At $300K per copy they may secure as much as 2 or 3 deposits of $1,000
- Sgeffe Why on Earth can’t you just get the torque specs and do it yourself if you’re so-inclined?!
It's that awful lower grille again! Please kill with fire! When can we have small grilles or no grilles back -- like '92 Civics and Crown Vics? My first-gen Sable had that wretched light bar, but at least the "grille" consisted of simple vertical slots under the front bumper.
Anyone seen one of those second gen Scion Xbs withe armor-all between both grilles? Seems to be where Toyotas going for their latest "design language". I think I prefer their styling when it was boring, Toyota trying to hip-ify its cars is like an old CEO trying to fit in at the skateboard ring.