Used Car of the Day: 1979 Alfa Romeo Spider
Today's UCOTD is older than your humble author -- just barely -- and it shows us some Italian goodness. It's a 1979 Alfa Romeo Spider.
It appears to be in pretty good shape, and the seller says the car is well-maintained and runs well. The asking price is a reasonable $13,000. You should have enough money left over to buy a tweed jacket, a jaunty cap, and some leather driving gloves.
This North Carolina-based car also has a manual transmission.
You can live out your dreams of driving the Italian -- or at least Californian -- coast in an Italian sports car if you click here.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Bullnuke It may be awhile before these show up on US shores. The MV Fremantle Highway has just started demo/reconstruction in Rotterdam after the large fire when transporting its last shipment of electric Porsche products.
- Fie on Fiasler Big, fast and thirsty does not equal good. True luxury is not cobbled together by the UAW.
- Inside Looking Out I see it as gladiator races - only one survives in virtual world.
- Crown They need to put the EcoDiesel back in the Grand Cherokee. I have a 2018 and it has been the most reliable vehicle I ever owned. 69,000 miles and only needed tires, and regular oil and fuel filter changes.
- El scotto Y'all are overthinking this. Find some young hard-charging DA seeking the TV limelight to lock this kid up. Heck, have John Boehner come up from Cincy to help the young DA get his political career going. Better yet, have the young DA spin this as hard as he or she can; I'm the candidate for Law and Order, I defied our go-easy office and leadership to get this identified criminal locked up. Oh this could be spun more than a hyper active kid's top.Now I'd do some consulting work for Little Kings Original Cream Ale and Skyline Chili.