Leasehackr has a screaming deal on a 2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited (the old body style) 1LT Automatic if:
1) You can sell it for more than $13,000 after two years;
2) You’re were a Costco Auto member before Sept. 30;
3) You can get $1,800 off of MSRP, or thereabouts;
4) Max incentives;
5) You’re a current lessee of another automaker;
6) You don’t mind driving a Chevrolet Cruze Limited 1LT Automatic for two years.
If you ticked every one of those boxes, congratulations! You can lease a 2016 Chevrolet Cruze for $40 or less*** per month for 24 months.
The math breaks down as such, according to Leasehackr:
- GM Financial Lease Cash — $1,700
- Incremental Bonus Customer Cash — $1,075 (not available in some areas, including Denver)
- Chevrolet Bonus Cash — $1,000
- GM Competitive Lessee Conquest Cash — $1,500
Add all those up, and knock it off the asking price of $21,070 and you’re roughly looking at $15,795.
Now, ask the Chevy dealer to pretty, pretty please knock $1,800 off the price of an outgoing Cruze model and you’re sitting at $13,995 after it’s all over.
According to Leasehackr, GM Financial estimates that your 2016 Chevrolet Cruze will be worth roughly $13,280 after two years with 10,000 each year, which makes the total depreciation expense $715 — or about $29 a month. Throw in a monthly finance charge of about $11, and that’s a Chevy Cruze for $40 a month.
Where does the Costco membership come in?
If you were a Costco Auto member before Sept. 30, you can get a $700 gift card back from Costco for leasing the Cruze. That’s a lot of mayo.
*** You already own a Chevrolet Volt, you say? Better news! You can get $2,500 Volt Loyalty cash off that Cruze lease, which means you just scored a 24-month lease for free — or even made money.
Your TTAC Financial* Adviser Team
“Just Cut Us The Check Already”
* 1. The information provided on this TTAC website has been compiled for your convenience. TTAC makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- TTAC, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and TTAC is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website, by TTAC. TTAC will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control.
- TTAC, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
(a) for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. TTAC urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment because we’re stupid.
(b) for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site linked to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities. TTAC holds the copyright to this website. TTAC grants you a limited license to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of TTAC.
- TTAC regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of website updates; your email address will remain confidential.
- TTAC reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
TTAC does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. TTAC urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
External Link Disclaimer
Any links have been provided for your convenience. Websites which you are transferred to are not controlled by TTAC and TTAC is not responsible, and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website or any products or services on that website.
We wouldn’t know what to do with real money anyway.