Trailer For Final Top Gear Episode Unveiled
Cue up The Doors, because the end is near: the trailer for the final episode of “Top Gear” was released Tuesday.
The episode will be presented by only James May and Richard Hammond, with Jeremy Clarkson out of the picture following the “fracas” between him and producer Oisin Tymon earlier this year, The Telegraph reports.
The 30-second trailer — pulling footage from the two films which will comprise the final episode — presents the full trio tackling caravanning and racing to a dinner in the worst SUVs £250 ($382 USD) can buy. A second trailer shows trucks rolling down a muddy hill, and the lads travelling to a classic car show in affordable classic roadsters.
The BBC reportedly offered the remaining presenters a multi-million pound deal to stay on the long-running program, though the pair have stated they would be reluctant to return without Clarkson or show producer Andy Wilman.
The airdate for the final “Top Gear” episode has yet to be announced, but is expected to air on BBC Two in the next few weeks.
Seattle-based writer, blogger, and photographer for many a publication. Born in Louisville. Raised in Kansas. Where I lay my head is home.
More by Cameron Aubernon
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Slavuta Why America needs school buses altogether? When I was in school, I rode on a regular city bus
- Jeff Buy whatever works for you if you own an EV and are happy with it good, if you buy a hybrid or plug in hybrid and it works for you good, if neither and you like your ICE the way it is that is also good. I believe over time EVs will get better and have a larger segment of the market.
- Tassos Jong-iL Is New Jersey better than Old Jersey?
- Tassos Jong-iL Looking forward to buying 2 of these with all of those Rubles we have been earning lately.
- Dartdude I have a 17 Ram 1500, love the dial and took to it right a way. don't have a lever blocking the dash panel or taking up space on the console.