NAIAS 2015: Volvo S60 Cross Country Bows
Coming to a Volvo showroom this summer is the high-riding crossover-sedan hybrid (as in plants, not Prii) S60 Cross Country.
The S60 Cross Country receives a 2.5-inch lift above the standard S60, with the 250-horsepower T5 turbo-five powering all four corners. 18-inch wheels deliver the power to the road, with 19-inch wheels optional.
The S60 Cross Country will arrive in the United States, Canada, Russia and Europe in limited numbers beginning this summer.
Seattle-based writer, blogger, and photographer for many a publication. Born in Louisville. Raised in Kansas. Where I lay my head is home.
More by Cameron Aubernon
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- RHD This looks like a lead balloon. You could buy a fantastic classic car for a hundred grand, or a Mercedes depreciationmobile. There isn't much reason to consider this over many other excellent vehicles that cost less. It's probably fast, but nothing else about it is in the least bit outstanding, except for the balance owed on the financing.
- Jeff A bread van worthy of praise by Tassos.
- Jeff The car itself is in really good shape and it is worth the money. It has lots of life left in it and can easily go over 200k.
- IBx1 Awww my first comment got deletedTake your “millennial anti theft device” trope and wake up to the fact that we’re the only ones keeping manuals around.
- ToolGuy "Images © 2023 Tim Healey/TTAC; Mercedes-Benz"• I bet I can tell you which is which.