Paris 2014: Revised 2015 Ford C-Max Debuts
The Astonization of Ford continues, this time with the newly revised 2015 C-Max, bowing at the 2014 Paris Auto Show.
Along with the new face, the compact MPV boasts new tail lamps, revised hatch, new alloy wheels, two new shades of color — Red Rush and Caribou — and an updated center console with fewer buttons and less stitching for a cleaner look.
Safety features for the C-Max include parking assist, cross-traffic alert, the new Park-Out Assist — allowing the crossover to unpark itself from tight spaces — and adaptive cruise control.
Under the hood, a 1.5-liter turbo-four is now available, while European customers also receive a variety of engines, from a 2-liter turbodiesel, to a 1-liter EcoBoost.
Speaking of Europe, the above reflect what can be had in the market, with no word as of yet regarding if any of the changes will cross the Atlantic.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Adamscotthi Thanks a lot for article!
- MaintenanceCosts This class of car competes hard with Chargers/Challengers and modded diesel pickups for the douchey-driving crown.
- 28-Cars-Later Corey - I think I am going to issue a fatwa demanding a cool kids car meetup in July somewhere in the Ohio region.
- Master Baiter Might as well light 50 $100 bills on fire.
- Mike1041 At $300K per copy they may secure as much as 2 or 3 deposits of $1,000
What in the world is a "C-Max"? Is this an Escort, Fiesta, Focus or an Escape in econo-mode?
I love egg-mobiles and this is now the most attractively smooth and conservative looking. Exudes quality without pretense of any kind. It appears to have more capacity than the HR-V with a larger greenhouse. Egg!