New York 2014: 2015 Nissan Murano Revealed
April 16th, 2014 5:52 PM Share
The 2015 Nissan Murano showed off its new looks before the world at the 2014 New York Auto Show, and brought some improvements to the table, as well.
The Murano has a 3.5-liter V6 putting 260 horsepower to the front or all four corners through its CVT, weighs 130 pounds less than the outgoing Murano, and should match said crossover in fuel economy at around 18 city/24 highway.
Outside, the crossover boasts Nissan’s new design language, including “boomerang” head- and tail lamps, while the inside proclaims 60 percent less stitching in the upholstery and an infotainment system featuring 11 Bose speakers.
Published April 16th, 2014 5:52 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 17 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Inside Looking Out This is actually the answer to the question I asked not that long ago.
- Inside Looking Out Regarding "narrow windows" - the trend is that windows will eventually be replaced by big OLED screens displaying some exotic place or may even other planet.
- Robert I have had 4th gen 1996 model for many years and enjoy driving as much now as when I first purchased it - has 190 hp variant with just the right amount of power for most all driving situations!
- ToolGuy Meanwhile in Germany...
- Donald More stuff to break god I love having a nanny in my truck... find a good tuner and you can remove most of the stupid stuff they add like this and auto park when the doors open stupid stuff like that
Did Nissan just out DLO fail the new Camry? That didn't take long. Also, remember when the Murano was a clean, simple and distinctive design? I miss that one.
I'm realizing from the front this reminds me of a Bulbasaur Pokemon. And I still don't like the overly curved interior panels or the popsicle stick woods. Also, why is the 3.5 in here getting 260HP, when my 09 M with the same engine(!) gets 305HP?