New York 2014: 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Convertible
The Z06 convertible is the next logical step beyond the C6 427 convertible – but does that mean that the equity built up around the Z06 nameplate is tarnished? In the eyes of some people, it will be. But as far as the bottom line goes, Chevrolet is going to sell these – with two pedals, not three – in sufficient quantities to justify their R&D costs. And no amount of protest can change the realities of market demand.
More by Derek Kreindler
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Art_Vandelay It's not like everyone is topping their ICE vehicles off and coasting into the gas station having used every last drop of fuel either though. Most people start looking to fill up at around a 1/4 of a tank. If you constantly run the thing out of gas your fuel pump would probably be unhappy. If you running your EV to zero daily you probably bought the wrong vehicle
- ToolGuy Imagine how exciting the automotive landscape will be once other manufacturers catch up with Subaru's horizontally-opposed engine technology.
- FreedMike Oh, and this..."While London likes to praise its own congestion charging for reducing traffic and increasing annual revenues, tourism has declined..."The reason London's tourism numbers are down is that the city has resumed its' "tourist tax." And why did the tourist tax get reimposed? Brexit. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/tourist-tax-cost-millions-myth-hmrc-survey-foreign-visitors-spending-uk-b1082327.html
- Dukeisduke Eh, still a Nissan. Nope.
- Kosmo "And, indeed, there remains a big screen atop the dash in the 2023 Nissan Z"Not the best look, but far safer while driving, when compared to lower in-dash units.Nissan blew it on so many levels with this, but I'd still enjoy one (though I'd certainly buy the Mustang instead).