Geneva Auto Show: Daimler Attacks With New A-Class
“A stands for attack,” pronounced Dieter Zetsche, CEO of Daimler Benz, in Geneva, With a quivering stach, Dr. Z unveiled Daimler’s new attack dog, the new A-Klasse.
It will be a trans-atlantic attack: The new A class hatchback will Daimler’s first compact sold in the United States, Automotive News [sub] says.
The A class should be at dealers in Europe by September. It is expected to go on sale in the United States in 2014.
The car will be sent to attack the BMW 1 series and the Audi A3.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jeff I like these 3rd generation Camaros much better than the 2nd generation. I might be in the minority but I always liked these Camaros. As for the S-10 pickups I had a second generation S-10 for almost 21 years very reliable so I might be in the minority here as well but when something gives me good service and costs not much to keep up then I like that vehicle.
- Art_Vandelay The 80s ended with this car and Nevermind. Be sure to grab the Motley Crue cassette that is surely stuck in the cassette deck
- FreedMike As I look at this car I feel my hair longing to become mulleted.
- Tassos just scrap the hillbilly-redneck-high school junior mobileand put it out of its miseryBefore Tim steals it and pretends it is his 'used car of the day'
- Dukeisduke Oh, and I have one of those Chinese Club knockoffs - I got one recently for my youngest daughter's 2012 Forte Koup, that was for six years my oldest daughter's ride. It got her through her senior year of high school, four years of undergrad, and her one-year Master's program. She was then gifted my mother-in-law's 2017 Elantra Limited. It has pushbutton start, so it's not susceptible to the Kia Boyz thing.The "Club" is still in the package - there's no way in hell she's gonna remember to put that thing on every time she parks it.