Used Car of the Day: 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
January 6th, 2023 4:09 PM Share
Yes, it's another FJ, I know we've featured at least one before, but your author has a soft spot for these quirky off-roaders.
This one has a 6-speed manual and all-wheel drive, and the seller says it's a daily driver that mostly is used for freeway commuting. The seller also says the service logs are up to date and the wheels and tires are new. He or she is apparently the original owner and says the vehicle has been quite reliable over the years.
For $18,450, it could be yours.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Published January 6th, 2023 4:09 PM
Join the conversation
3 of 37 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Bullnuke Chief Transition Officer, eh? And the term "Lean Manufacturing" being spoken... Is that the sound of the headsman's axe being ground sharp that I hear in the background? Brings back memories of the late '00s at my old OEM coatings plant.
- BEPLA At the right price, would be a great EV conversion candidate.
- BEPLA In other news: It costs more to eat out than to eat at home.
- Kwik_Shift I like, because I don't have to look at them. Just by feel and location while driving.
- Dwford This is the last time we are making these, so you better hurry up and buy (until the next time we make them, that is)
Tim Healey were you serious about the moderation thing?
Can this black wheel fad please die off already? The owner would have been better off refurbing the old wheels or painting them to match the color of the vehicle