Junkyard Find: 1966 Ford Falcon Club Wagon
Mdoore on May 26, 2022
The Wooden Shoe School in Denver Colorado used those vans to pick us up for Kindergarten. Miss Mary was our driver. I think the passenger seat was removed and the door could be opened by the driver like a large school bus. The bench seats were running lengthwise on each side of the isle if memory serves.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- RHD Inexpensive gasoline appears to be a thing of the past. ILO is correct - we have enough sunlight, wind and emerging ocean wave energy to power the entire country and then some. Clean air is nice, and being free of the whims of OPEC, geopolitics and hugely profitable oil companies will do all of us a world of good.
- Raymond Segura Can you tell me where I can get the rear bumper for 69 impala?
- Art Vandelay some of the crazy numbers I get. Percentages look bigger with any fluctuations with low volume makes and brands leaving the market will see massive month over month changes. But what’s with Buick? I still see the occasional ad on TV and yet the drop is disproportionate even compared to all the other GM brands.
- Master Baiter "There is no mandate for consumers to buy EVs, not in any country or state. That’s made up."Right. And you are not mandated to purchase a toilet that only uses 1.6 gallons/flush. You could choose to not have a toilet--just go in the woods, like the bears do.
- Inside Looking Out I did not get how Daewoo pops up from nowhere. It never was mentioned before.