While You Were Sleeping: Automated Crash Reporting, Worthersee, and Mad Max
April 29th, 2015 7:04 AM Share
Many optionally available subscription-based services, such as OnStar, offering automated crash reporting could lose their marketing edge in 2018.
- 2015 GT350 & GT350R Mustang Options Pricing (Mustang6G)
No MSRPs yet, but some of these options are incredibly pricy.
- Skoda unveils Fabia pickup concept car (AutoCar)
A Škoda Fabia pickup built by 17- and 18-year-old apprentices? I’d drive it.
- 37 UberX Vehicles Seized in Montreal Since February (Auto123)
Quebec hates UberX. Vancouver does, too. Edmonton can’t make up its mind.
- EXCLUSIVE First Look: The Cars of “Mad Max: Fury Road” (Car&Driver)
I’m way more excited about this than I was any F&F movie.
- All cars must have tracking devices to cut road deaths, says EU (The Telegraph)
The EU has passed a law requiring all new cars to have OnStar-esque tracking devices to alert emergency services in the event of a crash.
#AutomatedCrashReporting #EU #Europe #MadMax #Movie #Mustang #Shelby #Skoda #Tracking #UberX #Wörthersee #WhileYouWereSleeping
Published April 29th, 2015 7:04 AM
Join the conversation
6 of 7 comments
That makes for a nice looking ambulance, I like it.
Nice "Mad Max" link, those are some very ridiculous cars.
For extra credit, who can identify the most makes and models used in the Mad Max cars?
I like the little pickup. It looks, quite unintentionally Im sure, a bit like Pontiac design language just before the brand was killed off.