Geneva 2015: Audi Prologue Avant Concept Debuts
A preview of what’s to come for Audi’s four-door sedans and estates, the Audi Prologue Avant Concept debuted at the 2015 Geneva Auto Show.
Power for the Prologue Avant comes from the Q7 e-tron quattro’s 3-liter V6 diesel and electric motor, collectively driving 455 horses and 553 lb-ft of torque to all four corners. Zero to 62 comes in 5.1 seconds, and top speed is limited to 155 mph. Range is 33.6 miles in all-electric mode.
The concept comes in at 16.8 feet in length with a width of 6.5 feet, putting it within the footprint of the A8. Other features include carbon fiber ceramic brakes, adaptive air suspension, flexible OLED displays, and a “butler” that can ID all of the Prologue Avant’s occupants based on their smartphones.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Mebgardner I'm not the market for a malleable Tuner / Track model, so I dont know: If you are considering a purchase of one of these, do you consider the Insurance Cost Of Ownership aspect? Or just screw it, I'm gonna buy it no matter.The WRX is at the top of the Insurance Cost pole for tuner models, is why I ask.
- Mebgardner Wishing for the day of open source software in EVs, including the OS. Lets have some transparency in the algorithms and controls. No Fair data hoovering my phone when connected.I'm also wondering at the level of CANBus components in this vehicle.
- Tylanner Glove prices are insane THANKS TO BIDEN😆
- Kcflyer on one hand it at least wont have dirty intake valves like Honda's entire lineup of direct injection ice vehicles. on the other hand a CRV offers more room, more range, faster fueling and lower price, hmm
- Tassos BTW I thought this silly thing was always called the "Wienermobile".