NAIAS 2015: Chevrolet, GMC Add Paint & Chrome Packages To Silverado, Canyon
Paint and chrome packages for the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Canyon.
AutoGuide reports Chevrolet is offering a “Custom Sport” package for the 2016 Silverado LT and LTZ. Said trim consists of body color-matching bumpers and chrome-accented grille/surround. Chrome door handles, mirror caps, side molding and 20-inch wheels complete the package, expected to retail between $1,950 and $2,950.
GMC, meanwhile, introduced the “Nightfall” package for Canyon SLE crew-cab buyers, which throws black paint all over the body. Polished exhaust tips, 18-inch wheels, automatic climate control, and remote start make up the rest of the offering. No price was mentioned at this time.
Seattle-based writer, blogger, and photographer for many a publication. Born in Louisville. Raised in Kansas. Where I lay my head is home.
More by Cameron Aubernon
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- RHD This looks like a lead balloon. You could buy a fantastic classic car for a hundred grand, or a Mercedes depreciationmobile. There isn't much reason to consider this over many other excellent vehicles that cost less. It's probably fast, but nothing else about it is in the least bit outstanding, except for the balance owed on the financing.
- Jeff A bread van worthy of praise by Tassos.
- Jeff The car itself is in really good shape and it is worth the money. It has lots of life left in it and can easily go over 200k.
- IBx1 Awww my first comment got deletedTake your “millennial anti theft device” trope and wake up to the fact that we’re the only ones keeping manuals around.
- ToolGuy "Images © 2023 Tim Healey/TTAC; Mercedes-Benz"• I bet I can tell you which is which.