NAIAS 2015: Alfa Romeo 4C Spider
January 12th, 2015 12:27 AM Share
Who likes topless Italians? I sure do…
The big news is an optional dual mode Akrapovic exhaust for extra noise. A cloth removable roof and a carbon fiber hardtop are available.
#2016AlfaRomeo4cSpider #AlfaRomeo #AlfaRomeo4c #AlfaRomeo4cSpider #Naias2015
Published January 12th, 2015 12:24 AM
Join the conversation
2 of 16 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jeff S I don't believe gm will die but that it will continue to shrink in product and market share and it will probably be acquired by a foreign manufacturer. I doubt gm lacks funds as it did in 2008 and that they have more than enough cash at hand but gm will not expand as it did in the past and the emphasis is more on profitability and cutting costs to the bone. Making gm a more attractive takeover target and cut costs at the expense of more desirable and reliable products. At the time of Farago's article I was in favor of the Government bailout more to save jobs and suppliers but today I would not be in favor of the bailout. My opinions on gm have changed since 2008 and 2009 and now I really don't care if gm survives or not.
- Kwik_Shift I was a GM fan boy until it ended in 2013 when I traded in my Avalanche to go over to Nissan.
- Stuart de Baker I didn't bother to read this article. I'll wait until a definitive headline comes out, and I'll be surprised if Tesla actually produces the Cybertruck. It certainly looks impractical for both snowy and hot sunny weather.
- Stuart de Baker This is very interesting information. I was in no danger of buying a Tesla. I love my '08 Civic (stick), and it feels just as responsive as when I bought it 11 years ago with 35k on the clock (now 151k), and barring mishaps, I plan to keep it for the next 25 years or so, which would put me into my mid-90s, assuming I live that long. On your information, I will avoid renting Teslas.
- RHD The only people who would buy this would be those convinced by a website that they are great, and order one sight-unseen. They would have to have be completely out of touch with every form of media for the last year. There might actually be a few of these people, but not very many. They would also have to be completely ignorant of the Hyundai Excel. (Vinfast seems to make the original Excel look like a Camry in comparison.)
Intended or not, the C pillars are a tribute to the batwing Bertone.
like white if the car can handle it (bac mono) but this doesn't look good in white. Like the convert option, and the headlights look so much better. for me, the CF interior will look pretty shoddy in a couple years, that combined with alfas less than stellar longevity makes me think 36 month lease in Red exterior.