2015 Cadillac ATS-L Is "Coming With Length"
Our most recent review of the Cadillac ATS determined that Cadillac had finally made a sports sedan worthy of besting the F30 BMW 3-Series. But the ATS was also docked points for providing E36 3-Series-esque rear passenger space. Cadillac’s Chinese division appears to have remedied the problem, with a rather unfortunate English marketing slogan.
For the Cadillac ATS-L’s launch, Cadillac has decided to go with the rather unfortunate slogan “I’m Coming With Length”. We’ll leave it at that.
The ATS-L really is packing more size. With an additional 3 inches of wheelbase, .79 inches of width and a .25 inch lower ride height, the ATS-L is the car that we should have gotten all along. From the photos, it doesn’t look like the car’s proportions were compromised either. Powertrains are the same as well, but only the 2.0T and 3.6L engines are available.
We now return to your regularly scheduled, less juvenile programming.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Abqhudson Passenger seating in recent accords has been unacceptable with my 5’2” wife forced to look at the dash while sitting in the hole provided.
- ToolGuy Real Subarus are green and coated with dust from at least three different National Parks (Gateway Arch doesn't count).
- ToolGuy Good for them.(And their customers. $2500 first-year subscription on top of the system cost? That ain't me)
- ToolGuy T E L L U R I D E is not on this list(I can keep my poster on the wall)
- ToolGuy My impression is that Honda has been coasting on its reputation for awhile now.(To Honda's credit, they aren't standing on the Self Destruct button like Toyota seems to be)