2015 Subaru WRX STI Photos Leaked
January 8th, 2014 10:55 AM Share
If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery then Subaru is paying the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo plenty of compliments. No specs have been announced, but it’s clear where the Scooby’s styling cues are from.
Published January 8th, 2014 10:55 AM
Join the conversation
2 of 61 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Jdt65724922 How can a Chrysler E-Class ride better than a Chrysler Fifth Avenue?
- Lorenzo This series is epic, but I now fear you'll never get to the gigantic Falcon/Dart/Nova comparison.
- Chris P Bacon Ford and GM have decided that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Odds are Chrysler/Cerberus/FCA/Stellantis is next to join in. If any of the companies like Electrify America had been even close to Tesla in reliability, we wouldn't be here.
- Inside Looking Out China will decide which EV charging protocol will become world wide standard.
- Chris P Bacon I see no reference to Sweden or South Carolina. I hate to assume, but is this thing built in China? I can't help but wonder if EVs would be more affordable to the masses if they weren't all stuffed full of horsepower most drivers will never use. How much could the price be reduced if it had, say, 200hp. Combined with the instant torque of an EV, that really is plenty of power for the daily commuter, which is what this vehicle really is.
I have approval to buy the new STI or EVO about Oct or Nov of this year. Currently have a '13 RalliArt as my weekend toy that I will trade in...unless I can convince her I *need* both....
Looks much better then the last version. Always wondered about the wing on the back. Is that used to push the car over to the side of the road when the car dies.