Is This Buick's CAFE Enclave?
February 25th, 2011 11:07 AM Share
Auto Motor und Sport calls the new Opel Zafira Touring Concept an “Oasis,” but could it be the “Baby Enclave” that’s been rumored for some time? The short answer is “no,” as the next Buick MPV will be a full class smaller than this Opel Astra-based compact 7-seater, based on the next Aveo platform and boasting suicide doors. But with gas prices rising, and CAFE standards possibly headed towards 60+ MPG, there’s certainly a chance that the next-gen Zafira could eventually end up in the US with Buick badges.
Published February 25th, 2011 11:07 AM
Join the conversation
2 of 19 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Lou_BC Legalize cannabis for racing
- Add Lightness Range Rovers have come a long, long ways from their original concept of a gentleman's Land Cruiser. Pretty useless off road now but the wannabees will love them until the warrantee expires.
- ToolGuy 'Non-Land Rover' gets 2 bonus points for the correct use of carbon fiber in an automotive application. 🙂
- ToolGuy "a newly developed vehicle platform it says will double driving range"• Anyone know what this is about?
- ToolGuy "Toyota recommends that no one ride in the front passenger seat until an inspection or fix can be performed."• This is a good opportunity for the back seat driver in your life. 😉
surround it with all the pretty girls in the world and that thing is still UGLY.
So it's selling point will be that it makes less-attractive models prettier by comparison?