What's Wrong With This Picture: The Full Amanti Edition
September 10th, 2010 2:07 PM Share
Ever since its interior took TTAC’s Best and Brightest by surprise, we’ve been keeping an eye on Kia’s K7 flagship sedan. Now Autospies has caught one cruising stateside, revealing a design that’s less edgy than some of the other Scheryer-era Kias, but that fits right into the American automotive landscape. And not the way its predecessor the Amanti did…
Published September 10th, 2010 2:07 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 38 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MRF 95 T-Bird Back when the Corolla consisted of a wide range of body styles. This wagon, both four door and two door sedans, a shooting brake like three door hatch as well as a sports coupe hatchback. All of which were on the popular cars on the road where I resided.
- Wjtinfwb Jeez... I've got 3 Ford's and have been a defender due to my overall good experiences but this is getting hard to defend. Thinking the product durability testing that used to take months to rack up 100k miles or more is being replaced with computer simulations that just aren't causing these real-world issues to pop up. More time at the proving ground please...
- Wjtinfwb Looks like Mazda put more effort into sprucing up a moribund product than Chevy did with the soon to be euthanized '24 Camaro.
- Wjtinfwb I've seen worse on the highways around Atlanta, usually with a refrigerator or washer wedged into the trunk and secured with recycled twine...
- Wjtinfwb Surprising EB Flex hasn't weighed in yet on it being the subject of a recall...
I guess it looks OK for a Kia, but I can't honestly say I'd give this even a first glance on the highway. It's another entry in two long decades of mostly anonymous blobs.
I am intrigued. A nice looking mid-sized car. Two pluses, knowing KIA it will be affordable as well as available with a stick.