What's Wrong With This Picture: We All Knew This Would Happen Someday Edition
Via dinosaursandrobots.com come pictures of what may be the most predictable conversion ever… and it looks like this particular Kia owner went the full Amanti with it.
Catbert430 on Jun 22, 2010
It's a pity my Blackberry doesn't have a camera function. Yesterday I saw a very attractive, clean, and shiny black Hyundai Genesis sedan at a red light. It was very elegant looking. So elegant, in fact, that it had winged 'B' Bentley badges. One on the hood just above the grille and another replacing the 'H' badge on the decklid. Any Hyundai badges to signify model or engine size had been removed so it was well-thought-out rice. You stay classy, New Jersey.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Kcflyer I think it's ugly. Unless they lengthened the cab the back row is still useless for me anyway. Price is proof that I may have purchased my last new vehicle
- Ltcmgm78 I must laugh because this is an expansion of the old question of why car manufacturers don't build less expensive cars. There's no money in it! As long as virtue signalers have the long green to buy the pricier EVs, there won't be any affordable ones until most of the demand for the expensive ones are met. Economics, you know. New technologies always progress this way. The future Chevy Vega on the Ultium platform is a long way off.
- Daniel J Also, the additional 20K is spread out over a loan, which could end up closer to 24K.
- Wolfwagen When will GM and Dodge/Ram come out with a BOF 2 door sport utility? Im not one that jumps on the first year new vehicle bandwagon, but for a new Ramcharger, I'd sleep out in front of a dealership for days to be first in line for preordering (or infront of my computer for hours)
- Wolfwagen Is it me or does the front end look like a smaller silverado?