What's Wrong With This Picture: Obvious Influences Edition
December 29th, 2009 12:32 PM Share
No, it’s not an Infiniti, and yes, it is Chinese. Chery’s M14 is testing in UK, reports China Car Times, where Lotus is reportedly helping tune the engine and suspension settings.
Published December 29th, 2009 12:32 PM
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Tassos Government cheese for millionaires, while idiot Joe biden adds trillions to the debt.What a country (IT ONCE WAS!)
- Tassos screw the fat cat incompetents. Let them rot. No deal.
- MaintenanceCosts I think if there's one thing we can be sure of given Toyota's recent decisions it's that the strongest version of the next Camry will be a hybrid. Sadly, the buttery V6 is toast.A Camry with the Highlander/Sienna PSD powertrain would be basically competitive in the sedan market, with the slow death of V6 and big-turbo options. But for whatever reason it seems like that powertrain is capacity challenged. Not sure why, as there's nothing exotic in it.A Camry with the Hybrid Max powertrain would be bonkers, easily the fastest thing in segment. It would likewise be easy to build; again, there's nothing exotic in the Hybrid Max powertrain. (And Hybrid Max products don't seem to be all that constrained, so far.)
- Analoggrotto The readers of TTAC deserve better than a bunch of Kia shills posing as journalists.
- Lou_BC How do they work covered in snow, ice, mud, dust and water? Vibration?