The affliction for pink cars knows no bounds, and TTAC’s word-wide correspondents hunt them down. Here is a small selection of pinkies that arrived in our pink mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. North Bay, Ontario, is populated by people with eclectic tastes – for pink Hondas.
I am tickled you-know-what to see our pink mailbox at email@example.com flow over with seas of pink. We have so much that we make this weekend a pink twofer, with pink oodles to spare.
I bet reader russty1 did not take that picture of Connie Kreski on a pink Shelby GT 500, ca. 1969.himself. If he did, well, time will have taken its toll on Connie and Shelby by now. Good that we have another one from the glorious days of 69.
They say they are all pink inside. A surprising number is pink on the outside, as our weekly hunt for the crimson cars certifies, so much that our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org is all pink inside…
This time, the hunt starts with a big game trophy. Reader Kevin Jaeger bagged this pink cement truck in Ottawa, Canada. “Not something you see at every construction site,” Kevin says, and we agree. There are more …
This picture of a pink Mini was sent from Shanghai by longterm TTAC correspondent Daveinchina.
When I saw the picture, my eyes fixated my palm, palm accelerated in the direction of my forehead and smacked it so loud that Frau Schmitto-san came running from the other room, inquiring (to the best of her Japanese abilities :) “Are you alright?”
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Kcflyer on one hand it at least wont have dirty intake valves like Honda's entire lineup of direct injection ice vehicles. on the other hand a CRV offers more room, more range, faster fueling and lower price, hmm
- Tassos BTW I thought this silly thing was always called the "Wienermobile".
- Tassos I have a first cousin with same first and last name as my own, 17 years my junior even tho he is the son of my father's older brother, who has a summer home in the same country I do, and has bought a local A3 5-door hatch kinds thing, quite old by now.Last year he told me the thing broke down and he had to do major major repairs, replace the whole engine and other stuff, and had to rent a car for two weeks in a touristy location, and amazingly he paid more for the rental ( Euro1,500, or $1,650-$1,700) than for all the repairs, which of course were not done at the dealer (I doubt there was a dealer there anyway)
- Tassos VW's EV program losses have already been horrific, and with (guess, Caveman!) the Berlin-Brandenburg Gigafactory growing by leaps and bounds, the future was already quite grim for VW and the VW Group.THis shutdown will not be so temporary.The German Government may have to reach in its deep pockets, no matter how much it hates to spend $, and bail it out."too big to fail"?
- Billccm I had a 1980 TC3 Horizon and that car was as reliable as the sun. Underappreciated for sure.