Shoot The Pink: It's Open Season For Rosy Cars
See a pink car? Shoot it! This glorious metallic pink Hummer comes all the way from Scarborough Ontario, courtesy of Russty1, who says:
“Partly why I love this car is the complete incongruity of a macho military-inspired vehicle in this extremely over-the-top nail-polish colour. Also if you’re going to do it, do it right – the quality of the paint job is extraordinary, it’s not just metallic but seems to have contrasting paint coats that create an amazing effect in the sunlight.”
“Michigan has a surprising number of pink cars,” writes gimmeamanual, most likely from Michigan. This shockingly pink Mustang was hunted down on Craigslist.
The pink Cadillac pickup was bagged by gimmeamanual’s wife at a Toby Keith concert at Pine Knob.
“This travesty of both the eye and Collin Chapman was seen by me parked outside a restaurant in a section of gentrified Oak Cliff in Dallas Tx. The picture doesn’t do justice to just how big those color matching wheels are,” writes Mark Bayer from Texas.
Hunt those pinkos, no bag limit here. Send pictures of pink cars to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enclose your TTAC screen name for proper credit. If you forget it, we’ll publish your pinkies under your full name.
And may the pink be with us.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- MRF 95 T-Bird Back when the Corolla consisted of a wide range of body styles. This wagon, both four door and two door sedans, a shooting brake like three door hatch as well as a sports coupe hatchback. All of which were on the popular cars on the road where I resided.
- Wjtinfwb Jeez... I've got 3 Ford's and have been a defender due to my overall good experiences but this is getting hard to defend. Thinking the product durability testing that used to take months to rack up 100k miles or more is being replaced with computer simulations that just aren't causing these real-world issues to pop up. More time at the proving ground please...
- Wjtinfwb Looks like Mazda put more effort into sprucing up a moribund product than Chevy did with the soon to be euthanized '24 Camaro.
- Wjtinfwb I've seen worse on the highways around Atlanta, usually with a refrigerator or washer wedged into the trunk and secured with recycled twine...
- Wjtinfwb Surprising EB Flex hasn't weighed in yet on it being the subject of a recall...
I've lived in Scarborough for years and have never once laid eyes on that pink Humvee. I'm terrified to step outside now...
I have seen a flat pink BMW SUV around Santa Monica a couple of times now. Both times driven by the same 30is asian man. I dont get it myself. I don't know my Beemers, I think it was a X3 or something. Also do pink Bugs even count? There is one in the garage here at work. I also saw a white and pink Fiat at the dealer in Santa Monica.