Used Car of the Day: 2013 Smart ForTwo Brabus Cocoa Edition
Today we're sending you a 2013 Smart ForTwo Brabus Cocoa Edition -- because who doesn't like weird-looking Smart ForTwos?
For $9K, you can get this North Carolina-based car, which has a louder muffler and two small dings but is otherwise pretty much as it came from the factory.
There's not a ton of detail available here, other than that the seller bought it with 5K miles on the clock. So if you're into this kind of thing, you'll have to reach out.
Click here to do so.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- SCE to AUX "Despite the EV segment having enjoyed steady growth over the past several years, sales volumes have remained flatter through 2023."Not so. How can EV sales be increasing and flatter at the same time?https://insideevs.com/news/667516/us-electric-car-sales-2023q1/Tesla and H/K/G are all up for EV sales, as are several other brands.
- ToolGuy Here is an interesting graphic, if you're into that sort of thing.
- ToolGuy Nice website you got there (even the glitches have glitches)
- Namesakeone Actually, per the IIHS ratings, "Acceptable" is second best, not second worst. The ratings are "Good," "Acceptable," "Marginal" and "Poor."
- Inside Looking Out "And safety was enhanced generally via new reversing lamps and turn signals fitted as standard equipment."Did not get it, turn signals were optional in 1954?