Used Car of the Day: 1991 Alfa Romeo 164S Show Car
Here's your chance to own a car that has a small part in car-show history. This 1991 Alfa Romeo 164S was once stolen from a Concurs.
Apparently, it was found/returned with no damage.
The owner says the car is in great shape and has lived its life in California and Colorado, and he or she wants $12,500. The mileage is a bit unclear but it's around 124,500.
The seller says that about $2K in maintenance has been done recently and the tires have less than 400 miles on them, but the A/C needs a recharge. He or she says the car was involved in one crash at some point, and there is a damaged sunroof header panel. The seller also points out that the car seems to have been resprayed at some point and the airbag light is on.
So, it seems like the mechanicals are in good shape and the car runs well with some minor cosmetic issues.
RHD on Jan 19, 2023
Nice looking car, except for the black windows. It's not a good daily driver, but will find a home with someone who loves Alfa Romeos and is willing to fix all its faults.
They did a great job detailing the wheels - it looks practically new - too bad they didn't detail the engine equally well!
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- FreedMike IS350 all the way. The Benz and the BMW are going to be money pits.
- Zipper69 Make the cat an integral part of the underbody, that the exhaust system leads into and out of, keeping it away from the Sawzall.
- Vap65689119 Buy the SC430
- El scotto Shart, Floater, dropping to the ground.
- El scotto I could see Sheetz or Wawa installing chargers or Pilot and/or Flying J. Imagine if chargers were installed at interstate rest stops. Behave gentlemen, behave; pay chargers with the company footing the bill for the installation. Pedro says "Get Juiced South of The Border!". Easy Voghost, they have billboards for hundreds of miles.