QOTD: Is Dodge Durango FWD or AWD?
Welcome back to Question Of The Day, where I will be answering the questions that YOU, the Google Search customer, use to find our humble website. Your first question, Is Dodge Durango FWD or AWD, was asked by two different people! It deserves an answer, and the answer is: Sometimes it is one of those things!
Let’s see what else you wanted to know but were too afraid to publicly ask …
is the 2.7 liter v6 engine a good engine: This one’s a trick question, isn’t it? Because some 2.7-liter V6 engines are very good, and some are quite bad, and some are just in the middle. I did work with a fellow who got 200,000 miles out of a second-generation Dodge Intrepid powered by the Chrysler 2.7, which is the engine that I suspect you’re asking after. That is such a statistical outlier that I feel nervous even disclosing it to impressionable people who might then go ahead and buy a 2.7-liter Chrysler for some reason.
autonomous car nightmare: I assume this is a reference by the NSA to the nightmare I had the other night when I wasn’t wearing my foil hat. I was in an autonomous car with my first wife, who kept asking me to give her a specific time that I would be home from the skatepark that night. But in the nightmare, I ended up leaving my watch in my equipment bag and I didn’t actually get home until 97 minutes after my target time. In fact, this nightmare was pretty much my first marriage, except there was an autonomous car involved. And there was no part of the dream where I backed my Nissan Frontier into the parking posts in front of the Burger King next to the skatepark, even though that happened all the time in real life. It’s very interesting.
daimler tata: Somebody should kick your ass up through your teeth for even suggesting that.
whats the waiting time for austrlia to get the 2017 ford mustang v8: Considerably less than the waiting time for “Big Al” to get his Texas Edition badge from me, which is currently estimated at between 90 days and you go to hell.
ford van boaterhome: He was the fourteenth Baron of Saxony.
s550 mustang problems australia: I blame Big Al.
2007 nissan altima hybrid cars, how they work: Not very well, and the sales numbers reflected that.
bmw z3 roadster 1999 can the small door window rubber cause the the large window to stick: Depends on how small the door-window rubber is. If we’re talking about a Pekingese, probably not. But I betcha my son could defeat a power window in a BMW by rubbing it really hard.
car game: The English soldier throws up when he sees the frank and beans, if you know what I’m saying, and I think you do.
is ecoboost the same as dohc in a ford f-150? Exactly the same. They’re just fancy names for the same thing, which experienced mechanics call a “Johnson rod.”
delorean based on the bricklin: It’s an idea that has some merit but which would likely be more trouble than just doing a delorean based on the Esprit the way regular people do.
1984 chevy s-10 complaints and issues: The most common complaint is body odor, followed closely by failure to pay child support.
what means car length below 4mtr: That’s what I’ve always said! Once you get below four meters, it’s all pretty much the same, anyway!
show dodge aspen wagon for sale in california close to torrance or nearby area: NOW IT SHOWS THE DODGE ASPEN WAGON FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA, CLOSE TO TORRANCE OR A NEARBY AREA. IT DOES THIS WHENEVER IT’S TOLD … *pause* … JUST SHOW THE ASPENS IN THE F**KING STATE!
That’s all for now, folks!
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Tassos Chinese owned Vollvo-Geely must have the best PR department of all automakers. A TINY maker with only 0.5-0.8% market share in the US, it is in the news every day.I have lost count how many different models Volvo has, and it is shocking how FEW of each miserable one it sells in the US market.Approximately, it sells as many units (TOTAL) as is the total number of loser models it offers.
- ToolGuy Seems pretty reasonable to me. (Sorry)
- Luke42 When I moved from Virginia to Illinois, the lack of vehicle safety inspections was a big deal to me. I thought it would be a big change.However, nobody drives around in an unsafe car when they have the money to get their car fixed and driving safely.Also, Virginia's inspection regimine only meant that a car was safe to drive one day a year.Having lived with and without automotive safety inspections, my confusion is that they don't really matter that much.What does matter is preventing poverty in your state, and Illinois' generally pro-union political climate does more for automotive safety (by ensuring fair wages for tradespeople) than ticketing poor people for not having enough money to maintain their cars.
- ToolGuy When you are pulled over for speeding, whether you are given a ticket or not should depend on how attractive you are.Source: My sister 😉
- Kcflyer What Toyota needs is a true full size body on frame suv to compete with the Expedition and Suburban and their badge engineered brethren. The new sequoia and LX are too compromised in capacity by their off road capabilities that most buyers will never use.
I am always amazed at the stuff people will actually Google for. Even if they Bing.
"Was that English?" If it's leaking oil then, YES! And don't forget the 3M Stainguard that can only be installed by our factory trained certified technicians! The gas mileage on this car is so good you can say that after 6 months it starts to pay for itself! That means after a year stop making the loan/lease payments? YES!