Geneva 2015: MINI Countryman Park Lane Unveiled
Looking for a more distinguished MINI? The MINI Countryman Park Lane might be just what you need.
Named after one of the most prestigious streets in London, as well as the third MINI to be named as such, the Park Lane can be had on the Countryman, Cooper S Countryman and Cooper S Countryman ALL4. The trim level wears a two-tone ensemble of Early Grey and Oak Red with optional stripes in the latter. Other features include 18-inch wheels in Turbo Fan Dark Grey, exclusive emblems, and trim pieces and surfaces in Oxide Silver and Carbon Black.
No price has been stated thus far, but the first of the Countryman Park Lanes should be rolling off the line beginning in July of this year.
Raven on Apr 09, 2015
Nice....maybe if you guys had it your way, they would only offer pepper white with black roof. I applauded the fact there are so many different combinations to be had for any of the MINI models. Dress it up or down, have it your way, there is no right or wrong. Make it fit your mood. IT'S A MINI !!! MOD ON !!
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- FifaCup Loving both Interior and exterior designs.
- FifaCup This is not good for the auto industry
- Jeff S This would be a good commuter vehicle especially for those working in a large metropolitan area. The only thing is that by the time you put airbags, backup cameras, and a few of the other required safety features this car would no longer be simple and the price would be not much cheaper than a subcompact. I like the idea but I doubt a car like this would get marketed in anyplace besides Europe and the 3rd World.
- ScarecrowRepair That's what I came to say!
- Inside Looking Out " the plastic reinforced with cotton waste used on select garbage vehicles assembled by the Soviet Union. "Wrong. The car you are talking about was the product German engineering, East German. It's name was Trabant.