Chicago 2015: Chevrolet Silverado Shows Off Custom Trim
Just like it did in Detroit, General Motors showed off a new trim package for the Chevrolet Silverado at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show.
The Silverado Custom trim package — targeted at customers who want a fancier pickup without spending their life savings to do so — throws chrome all over the Silverado LS, including the bumpers, door handles and mirror caps. Body-color top cap and 20-inch aluminum wheels make up the rest of the exterior enhancements.
Inside, front occupants will be greeted by a 40/20/40-split front seat and access to the truck’s 4G LTE WiFi hotspot. Cruise control, power locks and a tilt/telescoping steering wheel complete the picture within.
The Custom trim will be offered with either 4.3-liter V6 or 5.3-liter V8 engines, with a well-equipped V8 model expected to start at $33,820.
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Probert For around $15 you can have a professional check important safety areas - seems like a bargain. It pointed to a rear brake problem on my motorcycle. It has probably saved a lot of lives. But, like going to a dentist, no-one could say it is something they look forward to. (Well maybe a few - it takes all kinds...)
- VoGhost ICE is so dangerous.
- Akear Back as early as 2014 Ford was building some pretty decent vehicles. The Ford Fusion was getting good reviews and selling around 300,000 annually. The Mark MKZ was also the top selling US luxury car at the time in sales. My Ford Fusion is approaching the 200,000 mile mark, while current Fords blow gaskets at 40,000 miles.
- Kjhkjlhkjhkljh kljhjkhjklhkjh yes ; required with non-federal legal penalties for deliberate violation https://imageio.forbes.com/blogs-images/trevornace/files/2015/12/smog-surrounds-beijing-1200x899.jpg?format=jpg&width=1200
- 28-Cars-Later "Honda and Acura haven’t yet released an EV in the United States"Ok..."The 2024 ZDX rides on GM’s Ultium Platform and will feature Google built-in services. "Waht?
The front bench seat would send me to a different trim level immediately. My first PU had a cloth bench seat. Never again - Give me buckets or give me death! The console is a must have as well.