2013 Tokyo Motor Show: Subaru Levorg Concept, A JDM Sport Wagon
November 20th, 2013 3:32 PM Share
At the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show today, Subaru unveiled its Levorg concept, a sporty wagon that’s set to arrive in Japan next year but, unfortunately, isn’t likely to cross the Pacific.
Given that the current Legacy is only sold in the form of the Outback on our shores, we probably won’t get the Legacy wagon over here. The Levorg, which previews the next Legacy wagon, will come with two engine choices: a 1.6-liter Boxer turbocharged four cylinder or a 2.0-liter Boxer four cylinder, also turbocharged.
The 1.6L engine will produce 168 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque, while the 2.0L puts out 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. Both engines will be mated to a CVT.
Published November 19th, 2013 11:04 PM
Join the conversation
3 of 32 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Master Baiter Might as well light 50 $100 bills on fire.
- Mike1041 At $300K per copy they may secure as much as 2 or 3 deposits of $1,000
- Sgeffe Why on Earth can’t you just get the torque specs and do it yourself if you’re so-inclined?!
- Sgeffe As was stated in another comment, the FAA nominee went down in flames. But the NTSB chairwoman certainly didn’t, and she’s certainly not qualified either!Lots of this kind of stuff going on both sides of the aisle—Ben Carson would have arguably made a better Surgeon General than HUD Secretary under Trump, for example.
- Art Vandelay Interesting, the Polestar 2 I had as a rental utilized Android Automotive which is what GM said it is going to exclusively, yet it still offers Apple CarPlay according to this. Wonder if GM will do the same.
The looks better now but still nowhere close to the old Bruce Willis Legacys. The front is starting to look like a Dodge RAM lol!
I'd like it if Subaru added some more power to their vehicles. Neither engine sounds like enough for this much car. Also, nobody has noticed the front end looks 85% Volvo?