Live Shots Of The Ford Fiesta ST: 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show
November 28th, 2012 1:09 PM Share
The Ford Fiesta ST looks even better in a bland color like silver. It’s the kind of car you could leave parked on the street without worrying about theft or vandalism. Try that with a hot Honda from the 90’s. The ST’s big change might be the ST-specific seats installed here. There’s only a small badge, and the alloys don’t exactly scream “performance car” either.
Published November 28th, 2012 1:09 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 32 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Tassos And all 3 were ordered by Fisker's mother. Seriously, given Fisker's terrible record of Failure in the past, only an utter loser, (for example, VGhost or Art Vandelay?), looking for a BEV terrible enough to be a proper replacement of his 11 mile range Fiat 500E, would order one of these. (apart from Fisker's mother)
- Tassos And all 3 of them were ordered by Fisker's mother.Seriously, after Fisker's DISMAL record of UTTER FAILURE in the past, only a GOD DAMNED MORON would order this one.
- RHD Any truth to the unconfirmed rumor that the new, larger model will be called the bZ6X? We could surmise that with a generous back seat it certainly should be!
- Damon Thomas Adding to the POSITIVES... It's a pretty fun car to mod
- GregLocock Two adjacent states in Australia have different attitudes to roadworthy inspections. In NSW they are annual. In Victoria they only occur at change of ownership. As you'd expect this leads to many people in Vic keeping their old car.So if the worrywarts are correct Victoria's roads would be full of beaten up cars and so have a high accident rate compared with NSW. Oh well, the stats don't agree.https://www.lhd.com.au/lhd-insights/australian-road-death-statistics/
I like the ST, but I would like to see a middle range for both the Fiesta and Focus, like a higher HP 1.0 Ecoboost in the Fiesta and the 1.6 Ecoboost in the Focus. I drove both the Fiesta and Focus in their base forms and liked them both, but they just felt 20-30 horsepower shy of a good compromise of performance and mpg. I'd probably get into a lot of trouble with the ST versions.
I needs 6" of height taken out of it from the sheet metal. Too tall in the body all through the length of the car