2013 SRT Viper Revealed In Screen Grabs
April 3rd, 2012 4:44 PM Share
Inside Line has screen grabs of the 2013 SRT Viper. We have the gallery below.
Tomorrow, Jack and Byron will bring us live shots and details. Until then, this is what we’ve got.
#2012NewYorkAutoShow #2013SrtViper #Dodge #ExoticCar #NewYorkAutoShow #NYIAS #Nyias2012 #SportsCar #SRT #SrtViper
Published April 3rd, 2012 4:38 PM
Join the conversation
3 of 19 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Cprescott It is ugly enough. But why? You refuse to build enough of your products for your consumers.
- Cprescott Only if your income also gives you more votes.
- MrIcky It's always nice to see a car guy put in charge of cars instead of an accountant. I wish him well and look forward to some entertaining reveals. I think he and Gilles may be the only industry people that I actually enjoy listening to.
- Master Baiter It doesn't matter whether autonomous vehicles are better or worse drivers than humans. Companies with deep pockets will find themselves sued over incidents like this. Enough lawsuits and the whole business plan collapses. Cheaper to just put a human behind the wheel.
- MaintenanceCosts How many dogs are wiped out by human drivers annually?Which type of driver wipes out more dogs per mile? Per trip?Without some context there's not much information here.
A man's car.
Are those upside down Maserati tail lights?