Geneva 2012: Audi A3 Previewed, Minus Two Doors
The Audi Q3 may not have much visual impact, but this is an extremely important car for the Volkswagen Group. As the first car to be built on the new MQB modular platform, the A3 is literally the next generation of car for the entire consortium.
Buzzyrpm on Mar 06, 2012
I can't understand the rear light treatment on Audis. Definitely the worst angle. Why does the Audi design philosophy of "same sausage different sizes" have to extend to their cars AND SUVs. This A3 has the same rear look of the Q5 not pretty and definitely not sporty.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- 28-Cars-Later Isn't that the Cayenne?
- Kendahl I will look at my phone long enough to determine whether the caller is someone I really should talk to. If it is, I keep driving until I find a safe place to pull over before answering. If it isn't, to hell with them.I am greatly annoyed by people who sit at green traffic lights or drive well below the speed limit because they are focused on their phones instead of their driving. However, I don't express my frustration because (1) they don't think they're being inconsiderate and (2) may retaliate with road rage.
- VoGhost What to name a car for people insecure about the size of their 'manhood'? Magnum. What do name a car for people insecure about their orientation? STR8. Nobody -- and I mean nobody -- knows their customer base like FCA/Stellantis.
- VoGhost Finally! The minivan that Porsche owners have been clamoring for all these years?
- 2ACL Random fact: despite cratering sales and discontinuation, the 200 is regularly featured in national top 10 lists for catalytic converter theft.