And the Winner Is…
September 25th, 2011 9:56 PM Share
They won the Southern Discomfort race in February, the ‘Shine Country Classic in May, the Cain’t Git Bayou race in August, and now Hong Norrth has taken the overall win at a fourth 24 Hours of LeMons race this year. That run of victories makes Hong Norrth one of the most dominating teams in LeMons history.
Conditions were difficult for much of the weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway, with rough patches on the track and plenty of dihydrogen monoxide falling from the sky.
Nothing seemed to slow down the Hong Norrth Mazda MX-3, however, and the team had a comfortable 11-lap lead when the checkered flag waved. Congratulations, Hong Norrth!
#24HoursOfLeMons #24HoursOfLeMonsCharlotte #Mazda #MazdaMX-3 #MX-3 #NorthCarolina #Racing #WhereTheEliteMeetToCheat
Published September 25th, 2011 9:56 PM
Join the conversation
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Master Baiter It’s hard to make predictions, especially about the future. It will be interesting to see if demand for Ford’s EVs will match the production capacity they are putting on line.
- Brett Woods 2023 Corvette base model.
- Paul Taka Hi, where can I find 1982 Honda prelude junkyards in 50 states
- Poltergeist Make sure you order the optional Dungdai fire suppression system.
- Prabirmehta I charge my EV at home 100% of the time. The EV is used for in-town driving and the gas guzzling SUV is used for out of town trips. This results in a huge cost saving and rare trips to the gas station.
Does this MX-3 have the 1.8 liter V6?