Used Car of the Day: 2006 Jaguar X-Type Estate
Fans of wagons and British cars, unite -- we have, via Canada, a 2006 Jaguar X-Type Estate for sale today.It has low miles, a V6 engine, and all-wheel drive.
This one also has Alpine audio, heated front seats, XM, Bluetooth, and tints. Despite its current Canadian provenance, it actually started life as a Yank in Washington.
There are a tick over 13,000 miles on the clock and the car has had some minor, apparently repaired, crash damage.
It seems pretty well-equipped in general, and the seller is asking $18,000 Canadian dollars.
Take a read through this Alberta-based car's features here.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Tim Healey grew up around the auto-parts business and has always had a love for cars — his parents joke his first word was “‘Vette”. Despite this, he wanted to pursue a career in sports writing but he ended up falling semi-accidentally into the automotive-journalism industry, first at Consumer Guide Automotive and later at Web2Carz.com. He also worked as an industry analyst at Mintel Group and freelanced for About.com, CarFax, Vehix.com, High Gear Media, Torque News, FutureCar.com, Cars.com, among others, and of course Vertical Scope sites such as AutoGuide.com, Off-Road.com, and HybridCars.com. He’s an urbanite and as such, doesn’t need a daily driver, but if he had one, it would be compact, sporty, and have a manual transmission.
More by Tim Healey
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Buickman Corruption vs Ineptitude.
- Kcflyer I'll start some popcorn
- Tassos GM TAKES SAFETY VERY SERIOUSLY. UNLIKE TESLA
- Jkross22 The contrived, forced, overproduced jokes and antics were fun 15 years ago, but it's been the same thing over and over since. The last few years of Top Gear were heading this direction and the 3 were phoning it in. They should have either done something completely different and tried something new. Instead they played it safe.
- SCE to AUX "...identified during our rigorous validation process"Not so rigorous, if they ended up on dealer lots. 🙄