Data Of The Day: TrueCar's February Forecast
February 16th, 2011 5:17 PM Share
As a site dedicated to arming consumers, industry observers and enthusiasts with as much worthwhile information about the world of cars as possible, we have to give it up for TrueCar. At a time when some automakers are dialing back the amount of data they share with the media and public, TrueCar’s regular data dumps represent one of the best sources of free information about the current state of the car market. And not only is it based on the analysis of millions of transactions, but it’s presented in a format that even the most laid-back of industry armchair quarterbacks can quickly understand. You can find the entire February forecast here, or, check out the gallery below for a TTAC-curated tour of some of the highlights.
Published February 16th, 2011 5:17 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 6 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- FreedMike They should throw in a Lordstown pickup with every purchase. Make it the “vapor twofer.”
- Random1 Pretty excited about this update, I didn't see it available in mine this morning, but any day now... I think only Apple maps will be on the center display, and not Waze yet, but I assume that'll come soon enough. As to the unnecessary Tesla comment above : I'll take the build quality, the looks, and generally normal items that all cars should have over the M3 any day of the week.
- Jonathan H. The ES production is going back to Japan so it's safe to assume its assembly building will be utilized for the new EV. Seems like a good fit for what will probably be fairly low volume compared to the Camry/Rav4 assembly lines.
- NotMyCircusNotMyMonkeys how many are shorting this 23 cent (really!) stock?
- Bobbysirhan These prices will make more sense by the end of July.
How did it take me so long to find TTAC??? As Betty Davis once said, "I'd love ta kiss ya, but I just washed my hair!"
Holy Honda, C/D!! Toyota, B/C...fire selling hybrid Camry.