What's Wrong With This Picture: The Color of Manually Edition
November 25th, 2010 5:19 PM Share
You’re shopping for a new Acura TSX, and you’re the kind of young go-getter who demands to shift it yourself. Naturally you’ll want to check it out online… but something’s wrong here…
Configuring the same car with an automatic shows the difference:
That’s right. Acura has decided that anybody crazy enough to order a stick shift in their TSX should be denied access to crazy colors like, uh, maroon and blue. What the hell? I suppose lime green is out of the question, no matter what you choose.
Published November 25th, 2010 5:19 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 59 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Inside Looking Out This is actually the answer to the question I asked not that long ago.
- Inside Looking Out Regarding "narrow windows" - the trend is that windows will eventually be replaced by big OLED screens displaying some exotic place or may even other planet.
- Robert I have had 4th gen 1996 model for many years and enjoy driving as much now as when I first purchased it - has 190 hp variant with just the right amount of power for most all driving situations!
- ToolGuy Meanwhile in Germany...
- Donald More stuff to break god I love having a nanny in my truck... find a good tuner and you can remove most of the stupid stuff they add like this and auto park when the doors open stupid stuff like that
I'm not sure how many young go-getters can row their own these days, but I guess we can stipulate it for purposes of this discussion.
Another one: the Mazda5 with a manual. Three colors, two of which are silver and grey...