New York: Chevrolet Cruze
April 3rd, 2010 12:42 PM Share
Published April 3rd, 2010 12:42 PM
Join the conversation
2 of 14 comments
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Master Baiter I'll wait for the actual driving reviews. User interface quality and range are big question marks.
- Jeff S Years ago Kentucky issued a license plate with a horse running with the words "Unbridled Spirit." The religious right objected and did not want the plate because they believed it encouraged people to go to the race track and bet on horses. Anyone who knows anything about Kentucky knows its famous for raising horses and yes there is Churchill Downs where the Kentucky Derby is run but horses in themselves are not sinful. It got so bad that the state issued a blank sticker to put over the horse and the logo. Kentucky also issued a plate for those who were offended stating "In God We Trust." The latest KY plate has no logo and nothing. I always picked the horse because I thought horses were something to be proud of and associated with Kentucky.
- Old Scold As a Marylander, I got those plates assigned to me when I purchased my car in 2016, 4 years after the so-called anniversary. I figured they were using up NOS, and it never occurred to me to check out the URL. I still don't care. It's a stupid issue, but I have my tag number memorized should I need it.
- Hpycamper I drive a car with automatic braking and have nothing good to say about it. It has activated going around corners on mountain roads when the hillside is close to the road, when lawn sprinklers turned on and sprayed the car, and driving past cars on the shoulder that are making right turns. Luckily these phantom brake activations have not caused a wreck. The systems are just too dumb.
- SCE to AUX How long until that $90k yields a profit for my grandchildren?
The new Ford Focus is going to blow it away...
Styling wise IMO it's better looking than the Civic and Sentra and the equal to the Corolla. It should at least be a competitive offering in this segment but I agree that there won't be many conquest sales.