What's Wrong With This Picture: Fish In A Barrel Edition
March 17th, 2010 11:08 AM Share
We’re committed to finding, researching, and recommending the best products. We earn commissions from purchases you make using links in our articles. Learn more here
How could the whole Toyota iQ-rebadging situation get any more embarrassing for Aston-Martin? The answer is staring you in the face. The Aston Cygnet is rapidly becoming one for the history books [via Autocar.co.uk]
More by Edward Niedermeyer
Published March 17th, 2010 11:07 AM
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Dukeisduke The trans brake locks the transmission in both Drive and Reverse, holding the car while you get on the throttle to bring the torque converter up; when you release the button, you GO!
- Canam23 In the early 80's I was buying old American iron in Southern California, cleaning them up and selling them. Before the internet you could get some really good deals because no one knew what things were worth. I started with a 56 Lincoln Premiere that I bought for $400 and sold two days later for $2000. I had a Swedish buyer who told me he would take anything in good running order with lots of chrome and 30 years old because that's when they could be brought over without penalty. It was a lot of fun and some didn't sell as well as others. Then I had kids...;
- VoGhost PHEV is a dead end.
- SCE to AUX Best feature: "Not mine call # if interested"
- FreedMike Race car with no rollbar? Sounds like some Florida Man action to me.