Autotrader Find of the Day: $3m FX35
Did you just win the lottery? Has Ed McMahon been knocking at your door? Wondering what to do with your newfound wealth? Autotrader has just the thing: a wide selection of vehicles priced at over $1m. Want some examples? Scope out these deals:
2006 Infiniti Fx35 AWD – $3,058,100
2006 GMC Yukon XL Denali AWD – $2,966,995
2005 Nissan Altima – $1,497,014
1993 Honda Civic DX Coupe – $1,250,000
1995 Saab 9000 CS Turbo – $1,111,111
These bargains and many more like them are just a mouse click away!
(Sales Tax, Title, License Fee, Registration Fee, Dealer Documentary Fee, Finance Charges, Emission Testing Fees and Compliance Fees are additional to the advertised price)
Frank Williams on Apr 16, 2008romanjetfighter I think Autotrader’s default settings make it list highest priced cars first when you search for a car, unless you specify otherwise. Yes, but you can re-sort from low to high if you want once you get the results. I found these with a search for cars from $1-5m I did just to see what I'd get. These were just a few of them. You'd think the posters would proofread before they posted them, but I also found Towncars and others listed for $999,999 (for those of you who are bargain shopping). By the way, there were a two legit listings in the over one million dollar range - both of them Enzos. There's also a Ford GT listed in the million dollar neighborhood.
JJ on Apr 17, 2008
I sometimes look at www.mobile.de to look what is on sale across the eastern border in the land of the Germans (since the Netherlands is a tiny country with high tax rates the supply of interesting used cars is a whole lot smaller, and therefore price levels are higher) and you find this sort of thing quite often. If you'd like to import some Alpina BMWs or other exotic cars from Europe/Germany it might even be worth a look, eventhough the dollar is quite low and the costs are going to be high... Also, why do people use ALL CAPS in these advertisements. Every time I see that I immediately in the discription I dismiss it.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- EAM3 Learned to drive in my parents' 1981 Maxima. Lovely car that seemed to do everything right. I can still hear the "Please turn off the lights" voice in my head since everyone wanted a demo of the newfangled talking car. A friend of the family had a manual transmission one and that thing was fun!
- FreedMike That wagon is yummy.
- Syke Thanks, somehow I missed that.
- 285exp I am quite sure that it is a complete coincidence that they have announced a $7k price increase the same week that the current administration has passed legislation extending the $7k tax credit that was set to expire. Yep, not at all related.
- Syke Is it possible to switch the pure EV drive on and off? Given the wonderful throttle response of an EV, I could see the desirability of this for a serious off-roader. Run straight ICE to get to your off-roading site, switch over the EV drive during the off-road section, then back to ICE for the road trip back home.