This Sunday is World Industrial Design Day, a day when the ID Community brings awareness of this profession’s value. Though I left The College for Creative Studies with my tail between my legs, ID’s blending of business/entrepreneurship, art and science still charms me. So let’s examine two ignition keys that owe their existence to the craft known as industrial design.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- FreedMike Love the corporate speak here: "thermal incidents."
- RHD Who is Christine?Coincidentally, I rode in an Accord Hybrid (a Uber trip) yesterday. It was very quiet and very nice inside. The rear seat leg room was quite impressive. It's not a car to drive to get attention, as it resembles so many other 4-door sedans, which are still quite numerous on the roads. You could do much worse, and 40+ MPG in such a roomy and comfortable car is simply amazing.
- FreedMike Nice review as always, Chris. Fun fact: back in 2021, the Accord Sport 2.0T was runner up when I bought my current car, and it was a very, very nice piece. Unfortunately, that model's gone, as well as the 2.0T engine. I'd consider a hybrid if they set it up for performance versus hypermiling, but alas, that doesn't seem to be the deal, at least in this end of the market.
- Cprescott This car is so dull that it might as well be the ACME Accord. Honduh cannot build attractive vehicles - they go hideous and then miss the target of beauty and then go all out on dull and boring. I saw one of these in person for the first time and could not believe how nothing about it is memorable other than it isn't memorable. Thankfully it doesn't transmit visual rabies like most Honduhs do, but this car looks like something architects would stick in front of a building they designed.
- SCE to AUX The Honda Accord was outsold 25% by the mighty TESLA Model 3 in 2022. Bend the knee, sedan lovers!