After studying how Chinese brands may finally find their mojo at home and before I hit you with a few impressive sales figures for April let’s take a bit of time for our much anticipated World Roundup for March.
This month the worldwide star is the Nissan Qashqai…
America remains a rare bright spot in the dark world of car sales. March is expected to be as strong as previous months . J.D. Power / LNC Automotive expects total new-vehicle to come in at 1,465,100 units in March, which would be a 15.3 million SAAR, and a 4.5 percent increase over March 2012.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- SCE to AUX Not a bad price, but it's a lot of work. At least the ad seems honest about the car.No driveshaft means that someone has to make one due to all the vehicle alterations.
- SPPPP Hmm. Reconnaisance would seem to be well covered by aerial drones. So what's the role then? Actual combat? Would the DOD / CIA deploy robotic "tacticals" to do remote killing?
- SCE to AUX The enemy can sleep soundly.
- IanGTCS Someone else's project is a default no go for me. In saying that it is a good looking car and has been mentioned it shouldn't be the most difficult project to complete. If the auction goes low enough I can see the value for someone in this one.
- ToolGuy "it’s a troubling reversal from the automaker"• Trouble for whom? Doesn't trouble me.