Used Car of the Day: 2004 Audi Allroad
A wagon with a manual transmission? Only one owner? Under 130K miles? Only $11,000?
Pinch us, we're dreaming.
This 2004 Audi Allroad has a 2.7T engine and the owner claims it has been well maintained, getting oil changes even more often than recommended by the factory. Apparently, the air suspension works just fine, too.
A manual-transmission wagon is like car-enthusiast catnip. The only thing this one is missing is a brown paint job.
If you're interested, this car is housed in Colorado.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
CoastieLenn on Nov 07, 2022
Every time I see one of these, I can't help but to remember the old meme created from Richard Anderson (MacGyver) standing beside his broken AllRoad. I can honestly say I've not seen a nice one of these since 4 years after they were new releases, and it's realistically been probably 4 years since I've seen one on the road.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- RHD The Skoda Enyaq is priced at 34,600 Euros in Germany. If Skoda would like to dip their toes in the water at the other side of the pond, now would be the time.
- Roadscholar Safety, shmafety....I love it.
- RHD Goodbye. We won't miss you much... actually, we won't miss you at all. Toyota, please send something better (although almost anything would be better).
- RHD Those cameras would be made non-functional if they were sprayed with aerosol bedliner. So please, do not do that. And definitely do not tell the good folks in Oxford to spray the cameras with bedliner.
- Dusterdude Whatever the UAW advises should always be taken at face value , we all know they are honest and transparent , so no debate even required .