Used Car of the Day: 1991 Eagle Talon 2.0L TSI Turbo AWD
Cheeseheads (and those neighboring Wisconsin, like FIBs such as myself), take note: There's an Eagle in your midst.
You can find this Eagle Talon in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, for $6,500 or best offer. Oh, and it's a stick.
The owner says it's stock, has 169K miles, has been garage-kept, and has been driven by his wife. He says it has no rust other than maybe surface rust, but it is also not running at present and it has a coolant leak -- the owner isn't sure what is causing the leak.
He says the car isn't running due to an ECU issue, and that there is also an oil leak. He claims the car's issues could be fixed without too much trouble -- he just doesn't have the time.
Perhaps you have the time, the inclination, and the cash -- a five-speed Eagle Talon sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- RHD The Skoda Enyaq is priced at 34,600 Euros in Germany. If Skoda would like to dip their toes in the water at the other side of the pond, now would be the time.
- Roadscholar Safety, shmafety....I love it.
- RHD Goodbye. We won't miss you much... actually, we won't miss you at all. Toyota, please send something better (although almost anything would be better).
- RHD Those cameras would be made non-functional if they were sprayed with aerosol bedliner. So please, do not do that. And definitely do not tell the good folks in Oxford to spray the cameras with bedliner.
- Dusterdude Whatever the UAW advises should always be taken at face value , we all know they are honest and transparent , so no debate even required .