Used Car of the Day: 1990 Land Rover Defender 110 County Estate
This one is a weird one. It's a right-hand-drive, U.K.-spec 1990 Land Rover Defender 110 County Estate -- and the seller wants $90K.
You can get a nice, modern Defender for less.
Then again, this is a rare bird. It's got a diesel engine, a five-speed manual transmission, and 144,000 kilometers on the clock.
The engine has been rebuilt and much of the other mechanicals have been replaced/kept up to date. So, too, have many convenience features. There is a premium audio system and a CB radio.
The list of replacements/upgrades is long and you can click here to check it out.
If you want an RHD Land Rover Defender of the old-school vintage, click here.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Crtfour It's Ford...how long before the first recall?
- Oberkanone You get a workout driving an Opel GT compared to driving experience of today. No power steering, manual transmission, and just getting into and out of the car requires extreme physical flexibility. I favor the Saab Sonett III over the Opel GT. If I'm buying a tiny two seat 1972 odd car I'm going all in.
- Lou_BC Ford's on strike. Using photos of Fords is like crossing a picket line. ;)
- Lou_BC Not my problem. Buying anything on credit is a risk for buyer and seller.
- Theflyersfan They could also haul dead, leaking cows. Before Top Gear, I'm sure none of us knew that. And at least one person was murdered in or around his car.