Used Car of the Day: 1989 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
We're going back to the older Italian car well for today's UCOTD, so brace your wallet. We're featuring a 1989 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce.
This triple-black car has 113,000 miles on it, is said to run and drive well, and has been garaged and owned by the same person for the past two decades.
The owner wants to sell only in New Jersey, and I normally might skip such a listing, but there are obviously a lot of people in that area -- the seller doesn't live in the middle of nowhere. So if you're in or close to New Jersey and have a spare 10 grand, this car could be yours. That's right -- the asking price is a mere $9,250. Check it out here.
Become a TTAC insider. Get the latest news, features, TTAC takes, and everything else that gets to the truth about cars first by subscribing to our newsletter.
Latest Car ReviewsRead more
Latest Product ReviewsRead more
- Lynchenstein I got a free charger when I bought my first Kia Soul EV in 2016, then was offered another one (I took cash instead) when I traded it in for a 2019 Soul EV.
- Daryll Rardon Of course the state would never consider tracking your movements. And if (when) they do, it will of course be for the good of society...
- Art_Vandelay The relationship between employer and employee is none of my business in this case so long as if they make unsustainable choices I’m not forced to bail them out again.
- SCE to AUX Ford's taking a pause: https://insideevs.com/news/688536/ford-pauses-construction-3-5-billion-usd-michigan-lfp-battery-plant/Looks like they're using the UAW strike as an excuse, but that's BS. Batteries have little labor content due to the automation required to produce them in volume.TTAC is that Ford doesn't have a viable EV plan because the F-150 keeps paying the bills.
- Shelby I owned both 4.0L and new 3.5L they have them tuned a bit differently, I liked my 4L but the gas mileage on the 3.5 is better and lots of pep with a tune!